But, our users have let us know that our current saving and sharing options aren’t enough: they want more! So, due to popular demand, we’re excited to announce three new sharing/saving options: Read It Later, LinkedIn and Evernote. Here’s how each new feature works:
- Read It Later: It’s been called a “DVR for the Web.” Use Read It Later to save all of the great articles you find in Zite to read at another time or on another device. Additionally, if you are a Read It Later user, you’ll be able to jump-start your Zite personalization using articles you’ve saved.
- LinkedIn: Share articles with your professional network via LinkedIn.You can update your network, post to groups within LinkedIn, or even send an article to someone in your LinkedIn network.
- Evernote: Add a web clip of an article to your Evernote archive.
- E-mail is still the clear winner among Zite users at 37 percent
- Instapaper and Twitter are tied for second with 24 percent
- Facebook holds its own at around 10 percent
- Delicious is in the last spot at 4 percent