Attention Zite Android users: we have a great update to the app that we’re releasing today. This update contains a number of bug fixes and UI tweaks that you’ve been asking for. Here’s a list of what we’ve changed:
- Improved performance
- Font size changes are now persistent
- Improved the sharing menu
- Added web mode indicator icon to articles in Web mode
- Changed the share icon and cold start checkboxes to standard Android UI elements
- Large tablet devices are now disabled, but Zite will still run on smaller devices like the Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire (though we warn the user that it isn’t optimized for said devices)
Let us know what you think about this release and let us know if think of other ways to improve your Zite on Android experience.